Copyright and DMCA Notice
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that implements two 1996 treaties of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). It criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM) that control access to copyrighted works. It also criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, whether or not there is actual infringement of copyright itself…
Title II: Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act
DMCA Title II, the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (“OCILLA”), creates a safe harbor for online service providers (OSPs, including ISPs) against copyright infringement liability, provided they meet specific requirements. OSPs must adhere to and qualify for certain prescribed safe harbor guidelines and promptly block access to alleged infringing material (or remove such material from their systems) when they receive notification of an infringement claim from a copyright holder or the copyright holder’s agent. OCILLA also includes a counternotification provision that offers OSPs a safe harbor from liability to their users when users claim that the material in question is not, in fact, infringing. OCILLA also facilitates issuing of subpoenas against OSPs to provide their users’ identity.
“source – Wikipedia 2015
The content, products, and services offered on the site Mistress Ava Black has been created uniquely to cater to a specific fetish niche of chastity and financial Domination. Whilst the fetishes in and of themselves are not unique, the ways in which Mistress Ava Black has chosen to package and provide services is.
The text, audio, and visual information you see on this site are the intellectual copyright of Mistress Ava Black. Product licenses including software, stock or other images have been obtained for use on this site.
This site was designed in January 2015 for release on March 1st 2015. An electronic time-stamped copy of this notice is available should it ever be required.
Whilst the internet is a social hub where information is shared freely, we kindly request that when you reference any information found on this site that you correctly link back to the information so that other users of the internet are not misled as to the author of the information. We regularly check for any copyright infringements or plagiarism through Copyscape as well as members’ feedback.
It is illegal for you to:
– Copy the information found on this site and claim it as your own without the prior written consent of the content owner.
– Copy and paste the information you find on this site without seeking the prior written consent of the owner.
– Download content you have bought and sell it on privately as your own.
– Translate the content on the site and market it as your own without the written consent of the owner.
– Take screen-grabs of video footage you find on the Mistress Ava Black website or other online presences and pass it on as your own.
– Use original pieces of work produced by Mistress Ava Black for performing live works, performances, or tutorials unless expressly authorised to do so by Mistress Ava Black.
– Be in possession of material that violates Mistress Ava Black’s copyright. This refers to ‘pirated’ or illegally distributed material.
– Remove any items from a product that is the copyright or intellectual property of Mistress Ava Black. This could be in the form of removing logos or identifying watermarks, titles or descriptions, or any materials that enforce digital rights management.
Copyright is determined to last for a period of seventy (70) years after the death of the artist. This is in keeping with the governing laws of the United Kingdom as at this date (31 January 2015). Regular checks are made online for works that might infringe on the copyright or intellectual property of Mistress Ava Black.
If you are found in violation of the above copyright and intellectual property specifications then Mistress Ava Black has the right to:
i) Request you remove the content or correctly reference it to her.
ii) Issue a DMCA takedown notice to the webmaster of the site where content exists.
iii) Sue the party which is in violation of copyright.
PLAY IT SAFE.
CREATE YOUR OWN CONTENT.
AVOID MESSY LEGAL PROBLEMS!
If you feel that any part of this website contains information that violates your copyright then we encourage you to get in touch directly with Mistress Ava Black on
and she will be happy to help you.